D&T PATTINSON

Re: AGM 2011

Post by D&T PATTINSON » 08 Jul 2011, 04:38

WHY?????????????????????
£850 ON FLIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breda Fogarty

Post by Breda Fogarty » 03 Aug 2011, 23:43

I have just discovered the AGM has been cancelled and I am really disappointed. On the basis that it was being held on the 11th of August myself, my husband and another owner booked flights and arrranged annual leave so we could attend. I heard nothing to the effect that it was cancelled and only by chance took a look at this forum today. I am sure we are not the only people who went ahead in good faith and arranged to attend. Unless it is on this week we will miss it altogether as we don't have the leave or indeed the finances to visit again this year. I have not received the July Newsletter to check the reasons for the cancellation however this is really irrelevant as cancelling the AGM at that late stage was unacceptable in light of the arrangements people have to make to attend.

graham

Post by graham » 04 Aug 2011, 19:06

Breda,
If the Managing Council have your email address then you should have received the newsletter.
They do not have all owners contact details and can only gather them as owners make contact.
Mike Lambden (D-1-9)and are I at FLC and will gladly bring you up to speed with the AGM position.
There are also some other owners visiting next week.

Graham

graham

Post by graham » 05 Aug 2011, 01:39

Dear Breda and ALL FLC Owners.

Please e mail the Managing Council to make sure your contact details are registered:

flc.owners@gmail.com

We can assure you that the decision to cancel the planned AGM was NOT taken lightly. Recent legal advice dictated that a fair and
legal AGM cannot take place until issues with regard to voting percentages have been resolved.

We plan to have a meeting with all FLC Owners who are coming over for the jazz festival week when we will explain fully our decision and answer any other questions that owners may have.

fozzy1958

Post by fozzy1958 » 21 Aug 2011, 23:52

Hi,

we decided not tgo book flights when we heard the AGM was cancelled but would like to visit before the new season to see what is happening, and talk to anyone there, ideally to coincide with the new AGM date, is there any further news?

Kind regards,

Tony Foster and Robbie Nihill

fozzy1958

Post by fozzy1958 » 12 Sep 2011, 05:01

It is very disapointing not to have recieved a response to the post above from the management committe, and in the past 6 months no communication from the managing agents. What is happenning? Do we take the loss of our deposit and the hit on our credit rating and cancel our mortgage payments? At the moment it looks like we are throwing good money after bad. What is happening in Bansko? Can anyone give me a good reason for paying anything else towards 4LC?

graham

Post by graham » 15 Sep 2011, 16:08

Fozzy as per previous post under this topic suggest you e mail your concerns to the following;

flc.owners@gmail.com

I have been at FLC since July but go home September 16.

The place is open and there is a maintenance guy here who also looks after reception in the daytime( he and his family and dog are living in one of the apartments) and a cleaning lady.
The gardens are watered and grass cut regularly. There are also security guys on duty at night.

There are no BBG admin staff here.

The weather in Bansko and Bulgaria has been fantastic all summer and it is still sunny with temps up to 30c.

Hope this helps.

justinevwood

Post by justinevwood » 28 Sep 2011, 22:38

Many thanks for your update, Graham. If there are no admin staff there, how can we arrange to visit/get keys to our apartment (or should we request our own set of keys?). We're hoping to visit for a weekend before Christmas, so wanted to check what happens over summer/now when it's pretty quiet? Thanks very much!

graham

Post by graham » 30 Sep 2011, 01:39

Rather than broadcast to the general public how to get keys(anyone can read this forum) please send an email to the following :
flc.owners@gmail.com

Managing Council members will reply.