WHO ARE WE ?

Owners comments and discussions.
D&T PATTINSON

Re: WHO ARE WE ?

Post by D&T PATTINSON » 20 Aug 2010, 02:09

Hi Admin-Can you please respond to my previous post or send a private email to confirm once and for all you have my payment, also can you confirm how many other owners have paid and how much. There seems to be alot of people on your list shown as paid but with no amount beside their name and others with less than 10euros per sq/m. Owners are getting increasingly annoyed that you are not answering these fundamental questions.
Duncan

Mike Lambden

Post by Mike Lambden » 21 Aug 2010, 12:49

Dear admin, Best BG

YOU Don't:
Reply To emails
Reply To PMs
Reply To Requests To Your Own Reception Staff!

You Don't:
Give Us ANY Figures
No Detailed Accounts

We've Been at FLC Since August 10
Have You Come To See US?.. NO
Have We Seen Kyle?.. NO

YOUR Own Reception Staff Say:
Quote: "We Don't When They'll Be Here"!?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 23 Aug 2010, 02:10

Mike Lambden wrote:Dear admin, Best BG

YOU Don't:
Reply To emails
Reply To PMs
Reply To Requests To Your Own Reception Staff!

You Don't:
Give Us ANY Figures
No Detailed Accounts

We've Been at FLC Since August 10
Have You Come To See US?.. NO
Have We Seen Kyle?.. NO

YOUR Own Reception Staff Say:
Quote: "We Don't When They'll Be Here"!?

I answer every PM.
We answer every e-mail that makes sense within a day after it is received.
I was there to see you, all you said is just hello ?!? Do you have anything to discuss ?
I do not believe that our staff should know all the time when are we going to visit, and also I do not believe that this should concern you.
Why do you need to see Kyle ?

Again wrong information, that we do not keep in touch with our reception staff, this is absolutely no truth. What is your idea of posting things like this ?

Mike Lambden

Post by Mike Lambden » 23 Aug 2010, 05:24

I Stand By ALL I Say.. I have sent YOU many emails and PM's..!!

YOU Have NOT Answered Owners Questions!

You Have NOT Told Us How Much is Deducted From Each Rental Night for:
House Keeping?
Breakfast?
Pool & Spa?
E.t.c.

AND
How Much An Owner Should Get in "Income for Renting Out Their Apartment"?

AND YOUR Reception Staff DID Say:
Quote: "We Don't Know When YOU or Kyle will be here"
Again wrong information, that we do not keep in touch with our reception staff, this is absolutely no truth. What is your idea of posting things like this ?
I DID NOT Say That You Do Not Keep In Touch with your Staff!!
I merely Quoted What They Said TO ME!

Mick McCartan

Post by Mick McCartan » 24 Aug 2010, 22:33

Hi
I am Mick McCartan from Dublin - I own A 6 -7 - first posting - whats the crack over there at the moment - worth a trip ??

Juliebetts

Post by Juliebetts » 25 Aug 2010, 00:38

Hi Mick,
Welcome to the forum. My name is Julie Betts and I own B312 and B65. As you will read from the posts on this forum, the management company "BEST BG" are maintaining the apartments very well however, we are having issues with regards to:
- Owners paying Maintenance fees
- Management company records not 100% up to date
- Break down of what maintanence fees are being spent on and how the common areas are being managed. (i;e these do not belong to the owners but infact to Best BG are renting them, therefore they should pay the bills for these areas. I am talking about swimming pool / spa / restaurent etc)
- Rental agreements. What needs to be put in place for owners to have sucessful renting this season.
- Last year allot of owners rented their apartments with Best BG and nobody got paid from renting the apartments as BEST BG used the "profit " to pay electricity bills etc... who should have being paying these bills to begin with etc...

There is allot of reading in these forums but as you can see we are trying to get as many owners as possible to come together so we can work out a way to positively move this forward so all owners/ management companies are happy.

Regards,
Julie

Racquel

Post by Racquel » 31 Aug 2010, 07:31

Hello one & all. I bought appt A-3-5 with my (ex) partner, and it was a decision I just kind of went along with as he was very keen, however, I was lucky (!!) enough to get to keep it in the separation. To be honest, apart from paying out money to BG and their predecessors (I am paid up or at least I think I am!) I have stuck my head in the sand over this so-called investment. However it's now time that I try to make the most of it, and take some interest in it, so here I am. :)
Rachel

Juliebetts

Post by Juliebetts » 31 Aug 2010, 08:07

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks,
Julie.

Racquel

Post by Racquel » 31 Aug 2010, 08:18

Thanks Julie. Looking at the posts it appears I have a lot of catching up / reading to do.

JillCopsey

Post by JillCopsey » 11 Sep 2010, 03:37

Hi
I am Jill Copsey apartment B-2-9 I live in NZ am fully paid up and on the list.
I also have apartment in Aspen valley and my mother owns one in a small development called Elmar all fully paid up. So i have a keen interest in the ongoing progress of each development and Bansko tourist trade