WHO ARE WE ?

Owners comments and discussions.
janejackson

Re: WHO ARE WE ?

Post by janejackson » 22 Oct 2010, 06:50

Hi Fiona could you tell me who Vince is and what his interest is in FLC?

FionaH wrote:Hi I am Fiona Huxtable and my partner is Gavin Cato and we own apartment B-5-10 and we are fully paid up :).

FionaH

Post by FionaH » 15 Nov 2010, 22:55

Hi Jane,

Sorry I have just seen your question about Vince. He has been in Bulgaria for a few years and he has worked at several companies doing all sorts of things I believe. I don't often go on the Forum so apologies for the late reply.
Fiona

Caitriona

Post by Caitriona » 04 Dec 2010, 23:45

Hi,

My name is Caitriona O'Reilly and I am from Ireland. We own apt C52 and we have paid our maintenance fee however this is not reflected on the list.
We paid our first maintenance fee to revival in Nov 2008 - covering the period from Nov 08 to Nov 09.
My brother visited in July 2009 and paid maintenance again directly to Petia in revival, that covered the period from Nov 09 to Nov 2010.
We have not yet been advised of the maintenance charge for the period to Nov 2011 - we will pay this as soon as we are notified.

Has anyone visited lately, is FLC still being maintained? Are the restaurant and spa open?

Thank you,

Caitriona.

Lee

Post by Lee » 05 Dec 2010, 03:53

Hi I am Lee, fully paid up owner of apartment B-3-3

graham.pedley

Post by graham.pedley » 08 Dec 2010, 03:39

Hi we are Kim and Graham and own D1-2.Like others we have received confirmation from Kyle of maintenance payments but do not show up on the list. I would be interested to know if anyone could give us good advice on rentals accepting may be late this year.
It would be helpful to gain some income to offset our costs. Any views are gratefully received and whilst slightly premature, merry christmas owners.
Graham.

NelsonPK

Post by NelsonPK » 30 Jan 2011, 07:09

Hi my name is Paul Kettley, I own apartment A-3-10 , am paid up and I've just joined the forum.

I've just returned from my 4th trip to Bansko and things at FLC have moved on a long way since my last visit. The restaurant and bar were great, the spa and pool looked good and all the people that work at FLC were very friendly and helpful, especially Milena and Kyle. Good reason to be hopeful for the future of FLC !

Plus the skiing was much better than the reports of very little snow suggested. The friends that came with me really enjoyed Bansko and would all come back in the future.

Finntegg

Post by Finntegg » 22 Feb 2011, 17:18

Hi I'm Finnuala Teggart married to Patrick and we own C-2-9. We are fully paid up to and including 2011. I have just come back from visiting my apart for first time. Pleased with what I saw and thought Milena and Kyle really helpful. Roll on cheaper flights from Belfast in the future....?

HIGGINS586

Post by HIGGINS586 » 23 Feb 2011, 06:17

Hello Everyone,

We are Julie and Kieron (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) and own B-4-6. (fully paid up on the maintenance).
Only just joined the forum as we didn't know it existed.
It has been a good forum to explore as unfortunately, due to circumstances, we have still not actually visited FLC since before the foundations had gone in. So, we have appreciated the forum posts and the updates on how well the FLC has evolved.
We would like to say thanks to the other owners who have been able to be more active than us - it is very much appreciated.

If anyone can offer advice on a cheap way to visit Bansko it would be appreciated so we can actually see the apartment we own for the 1st time. Flights, transfer from Sophia etc.

sllim55

Post by sllim55 » 12 Apr 2011, 00:06

Hi all

Malcolm & vivienne Mills from Swaffham in norfolk. Own A-5-5. Fully paid as i think everybody on this forum is. FLC sounds good from the reports and we hope to go over for the AGM when the details are finalised.
Just wish we could get a bit more feedback from FLC staff. Its ok when we owe money but very poor when trying to find out what bookings we have and what money we can look forward to